A message to our Evergreen Vision Clinic Community:
Our thoughts and hearts have been with Evergreen and our other mountain communities during this unprecedented time, a community that we have served and supported for 55 years. As a small business, like all small businesses, we have been both financially and emotionally impacted, as have our employees. And we would like to thank those that have continued to support us these last few weeks through your patronage and loyalty. We appreciate your business, as well as the many kind thoughts and words you have sent our way.
As we look towards the future with both optimism as well as some trepidation. Much is still uncertain, but we want to continue to serve you as we slowly start to begin reopening. Our number one priority is the safety of our patients and staff and we are taking every effort to make sure proper precaution is being put into place. In that regard, we ask for your patience as we navigate this new environment.
We are still here…we consider Evergreen Vision Clinic and all its employees our family. The clinic will begin a soft reopening on April 28th for medical care and on May 11th for routine eye care. We will keep you updated with our continued progress and the guidelines we will be using recommended by the CDC.
We realize that you have options when it comes to your eye care needs, but your business is critical to us at this time, and we would greatly appreciate your consideration. We have competitive pricing and can serve your needs safely and expediently, whether we ship product to you or if you stop by the office. Thank you again for your support. Stay safe and we will look forward to seeing all the faces we have missed so much in the near future.
Dan and Gretchen Hock
Our Commitment to our Community’s Safety
In an effort to keep both our patients and employees safe during this difficult time, we have implemented strict guidelines and processes based on recommendations from the CDC and The Colorado Optometric Association. It’s imperative that we take every necessary action to keep those in our community safe as we open our doors to routine patients. Here’s what you can expect from us in response to this effort:
We are requiring all employees of EVC to:
- -Wear face masks at all times during patient interactions.
- -Wash hands after every interaction.
- -Increase our already strict sanitation procedures to ensure a safe and clean environment for every patient from start to finish.
- -Be 100% symptom & fever free prior to coming to work each day (including family members living with them).
We are requiring all patients to:
- -Schedule all appointments over the phone **appointments are now required for our optical and contact lens departments to minimize the number of patrons in the office at any given time.
- -Complete our online wellness form regarding your health as it relates to COVID-19. A link will be sent to you via text. If needed, we can also fill this out with you over the phone.
- -Wait in their vehicle upon arrival and call us (303-674-4143) to check in. We no longer have a waiting room.
- -Wear face masks at all times in the clinic (we will provide a mask if needed).
- -Wash their hands & get their temperature taken before moving forward with the appointment.
- -Limit yourself to only one additional guest, if necessary.
Additional steps we are taking:
- -We are spacing out appointments to limit the number of patients in the office and allow for social distancing.
- -For contact lens and nutraceutical pick-ups, please call us when you arrive and we will place your purchase on the table for you outside of our suite. Additionally, we now have several direct ship to patient programs to mitigate any office interactions if desired.
- -Plexiglass has been installed in areas where you may need to sit or interact with our employees.
- -All communal objects have been removed from our office including, coffee, magazines and toys.
- -Keeping commonly used areas and objects clean and sanitized using EPA-registered disinfectants.
Additional steps we are taking:
Thank you so much for your understanding and compliance with these guidelines. We are pleased to have the opportunity to safely serve our community once again. Thank you to our patients for your support during these uncertain times. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, please give us a call at 303-674-4143 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again, your friends at EVC.